20220316

I went for a motorcycle ride instead.

I suppose, in an alternate universe, I could have been on United Airlines flight 7968 this morning from Bangkok to Narita, then onwards to San Francisco. Instead, I went for a motorcycle ride over to อ่างเก็บน้ำห้วยยาง  / Huai Yang Reservoir. I saw a lot of birds, and my first-ever small herd (approximately 10) of water buffalo. The Yamaha T155 RC does okay on gravel and dirt.

Despite my purchase of flight insurance and explanation of Covid-related travel concerns at this time, Expedia did NOT let me cancel my ticket for a refund. And the only way they were willing to let me change the ticket to a later date was if I paid them an additional USD 250 for another flight that I might not be able to take. FTS!!! I see exactly who you are Expedia and United Airlines, prideful American corporations that you are.

20220316


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...