20220211

Haven't seen him for a week or so. Maybe he wised up?

We have a Super Beetle (not the actual scientific name) that we have found three times helpless on his back on the front porch. Each time we find him, we turn him over and send him back to his hidey hole area under the front porch. We haven't seen him for a week, so I'm hoping he finally wised up. 

But if not, and we find him on his back again, we'll help him out. He's mighty scary looking due to his large size, but he doesn't seem harmful. 

Super Beetle on his back

Super Beetle size comparison with Gerber Dime mini multi-tool


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...